In this virtual Food for Thought, Jon Polenz of Ecoteam will discuss Bed Bugs in Apartments - How to Defend Your Community and Bite Back
- Where do bed bugs come from and why are they a growing problem in the multi-family industry?
- What every property manager should know about bed bugs: How to identify bed bugs, how bed bugs spread between apartments, what are the multi-family industry best practices for bed bugs in occupied and vacant apartments?
- What are the treatment options for bed bug control and what are the pros and cons of each treatment method?
- Why is resident cooperation and preparation so important for effective bed bug control? What can managers do to help?
- What is the standard Bed Bug Addendum to the TAA standard lease? How does it protect property managers? Who is responsible for paying for bed bug treatments under the lease?
The Food for Thought seminars are quick, one-hour sessions exclusively for AAA members. Attendees can earn 1 Continuing Education Credit towards their credential renewal.