Fair Housing for Maintenance in English & Spanish (Hybrid Session)
Learn about Fair Housing-the do's and don'ts for all maintenance personnel.
Presented by: Dedra Bouffard, CAM, CAS of The Liberty Group
with Co-Speaker Manuel Vasquez of Cortland Partners
In this seminar, you will learn about:
- General Fair Housing Laws
- How Fair Housing Laws impact the service team
- How to avoid Fair Housing pitfalls
- Handling reasonable accommodations
- When is being too "friendly" too friendly
- Mistakes that are being made when handling service requests
- Ways to exceed customers' expectations
Attendees can earn 2 CEC's!
Are you an StarPass Subscriber? Get a FREE registration with StarPass. Learn more about the StarPass Subscription
COURSE GOOD FOR EDUCATION TRACK