Live Instructor Led Virtual Event
Instructed by Sue Weston, CAM, CAPS, The Susan Weston Company
*Payment for this credential course must be received by April 30, 2021.
*All cancellations must be received in writing by April 30, 2021.
The Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS) program is an in-depth review of property management principles and techniques as used by the professional supervisor.
This course helps the professional make the connection between knowledge and on-the-job performance.
Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS) includes:
- Client Services and Stakeholder Relations
- Investment Management
- Improving Asset Performance
- Asset Evaluation
- Talent Management
- Contemporary Issues in Multifamily
CAPS Candidates must have:
- worked as a multi-site supervisor for 24 months or be a CAM, ARM or RAM designate in good standing with 24 months of management experience;
- successfully complete the five courses listed above; and
- met all examination requirements, within 24 months of declaring candidacy for CAPS.
By registering for this course, you understand that (a) Payment for this designation course must be received 5 business days prior to the start of the course & (b) All cancellations must be received in writing no later than 5 business days prior to the start of the course. (April 30, 2021)
For More Information:
Friday, May 7, 2021 - 1:00 - 2:00 pm - Orientation
Tuesday, May 11, 2021 - 1:00 - 5:00 pm - Day 1
Tuesday, May 18, 2021 - 1:00 - 5:00 pm - Day 2
Wednesday, May 26, 2021 - 1:00 - 5:00 pm - Day 3
Thursday, May 27, 2021 - 1:00 - 2:00 pm - Review
Are you an ACE subscriber? Get 10% off your CAPS registration . Learn more about ACE