CAPS Credential Course
Presented by: Bradley Roschyk, CAM, CAPS, NAAEI Faculty
See dates to the right.
The Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS) program is an in-depth review of property management principles and techniques as used by the professional supervisor.
Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS) includes:
- Clients and Stakeholders and Investment Management
- Investment Management and Portfolio Performance
- Asset Evaluation/Due Diligence and Human Resources
Human Resources and Current Issues plus Review
The course materials for this designation program are offered in an E-Books format.
The E-Books can be downloaded onto personal laptops and/or tablets which can be utilized during class.
CAPS Candidates must have:
- Minimum of 24 months employment as a multi-site supervisor or be either a CAM, ARM or RAM credential holder in good standing.
- Successful completion of all CAPS course work (totaling 40 hours)
- Pass the CAPS exam within six (6) months of declaring candidacy
COURSE GOOD FOR FOLLOWING EDUCATION TRACKS:
Are you an ACE subscriber? Get 10% off your CAPS registration with the ACE Subscription Ticket. Learn more about the ACE Education Subscription.
For More Information:
CAPS Credential Course Dates:
Class 1 Monday June 26th 9am-5pm Clients and Stakeholders and Investment Management
Class 2 Tuesday June 26th 9am-5pmInvestment Management and Portfolio Performance
Class 3 Wednesday June 26th 9am-5pmAsset Evaluation/Due Diligence and Human Resources
Class 4 Thursday June 26th 9am-5pm Human Resources and Current Issues plus Review