April Food for Thought: How Annual Assessments Can Save You Money (Virtual)
Click here to join seminar
* Registration open until 4/13/21 at 1:00 PM (CDT)
In this virtual Food for Thought, Nahum Brown of Integrity Paving will discuss How Annual Assessments of Sidewalks and Parking Lots Can Save You Money
- Water drainage causes major damage to asphalt.
- Areas near dumpsters pads are a problem area for property managers and tenants.
- Seal coat is an inexpensive product that enhances curb appeal, protects the surface from water, and extends pavement life.
- Potholes and grade depressions
The Food for Thought seminars are quick, one-hour sessions exclusively for AAA members. Attendees can earn 1 Continuing Education Credit towards their credential renewal.