AAA 2024 (South) Redbook Seminar
Register today to learn from the experts and get answers to your questions.
TCEA Conference Center3100 Alvin Devane Boulevard
Austin, TX 78741
Presented By: Corey Rogers, Attorney at Rogers Law Firm
TCEA Conference Center
3100 Alvin Devane Boulevard Building B
Austin, TX 78741
- 8:00 a.m (registration opens)
- Early Registration: $220
- Regular Registration :$250
- On-Site Registration: $295
There will be breaks, including 1 hour for lunch, which is provided. You must attend the full day session to earn all five (5) Continuing Education Credits (CECs) AND 5 TREC credits for your NAA credential.
Course name: Apartment & Rental Housing Legal Seminar
Provider name and number: Texas Apartment Association, 87
Number of elective hours requested: Pending Approved by the Texas Real Estate Commission for 5 hours of real estate elective CE credit.
Sharpen your knowledge of your legal rights and responsibilities as a rental housing owner or manager by participating in one of the REDBOOK seminars being offered around the state.
Seminars emphasize changes in management practices required by new laws and updates to key regulatory issues that affect property management.
Full of videos and other interactive tools, the 2024 REDBOOK seminar provides the practical instruction you need to help ensure your team is not only aware of the many regulations governing the rental housing industry, but also how best to apply them to your operations.
At the 2024 Apartment & Rental Housing Legal Seminars, you will
- Learn about key changes to TAA’s Lease and other critical forms
- Understand major operational issues, and
- Learn how legal and regulatory changes will impact you.
- Interactive tools
- Ability to ask anonymous questions using technology
The 2024 REDBOOK Seminar focuses on three critical areas for rental housing professionals:
- The Lease and the Leasing Process, including recent Lease changes and TAA’s new Master Lease Addendum
- Evictions, including a detailed walk-through of the evictions process, a spotlight on common problem areas, the CARES Act, new legislation regarding preemption of local ordinances, and the appeals process
- Operational Issues, including fair housing, emotional support animals, lease termination and habitability
If you have any questions about TAA’s forms or REDBOOK Online revisions or the discontinuation of printed versions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
|Registration/Check In Begins
|9:00 AM - 4:30 PM