Products and Services Council (PSC)
2020-2021 Products and Services Council (PSC)
The Products and Services Council (PSC) of the Austin Apartment Association is the selected group of vendor representatives chosen by Council Leadership each year charged with the responsibility to chair the event committees responsible for selling sponsorships, recruiting attendance at events, and staffing/hosting the actual special events held each year by the Association. The PSC functions as a committee of the Association, governed by the bylaws of the Association. The Council is composed of up to fourteen elected voting members from the Products and Services membership category.
The PSC bears the responsibility to represent the interests of the Products and Services Membership as a whole, and the Chair serves as a Vice President on the AAA Executive Committee.
The Association’s Special Events serve to:
- Provide networking opportunities between the vendor membership and general management/on-site members of the Association;
- Provide a profit revenue stream through the sale of sponsorships and attendance at events which help to fund the operations of the Association;
- Promote Association membership to vendors who service the multi-family industry;
- Provide management/on-site members an opportunity to learn of industry trends and products and services at the Annual Trade Show; and
- Raise as-needed funding assistance for special interests of the Association including the Political Action Committee and Community Services.