Food for Thought
What is Food for Thought?
Food for Thought is AAA's learn at lunch program consisting of an In-Person educational seminar presented by YOU - an AAA products & services (supplier members). These sessions are held in the AAA training room each month. Food for Thought is FREE and open to all onsite personnel.
Products & Services (supplier members) who host Food for Thought provide:
- Lunch (average cost $150-$300) You the sponsor will provide the catered lunch.
- Door Prize of your choice and or powerpoint presentation(optional)
- Educational presentation (30-45 minutes) - This should not be a sales pitch, but an educational topic of your choice.
Members can also access (old pre 2022) recorded webinars that are posted on the AAA Virtual Library for replay.
Available to members only, you will have to login to view.
How do you sign up to be a Food for Thought presenter?
- Topics will be solicited a few times a year.
- Submit your topic and description, including 4-5 bullet points--If your topic is selected, an AAA staff member will contact you to coordinate the details.
- If there is a high volume of submissions. The Education Working Group, with feedback from past attendees, will select topics for the first half and second half of each year.
Questions? Contact AAA Director of Education, Tatiana Marchizano