Food for Thought
What is Food for Thought?
Food for Thought is AAA's learn at lunch program consisting of an educational seminar presented by YOU - an AAA supplier member. These sessions are usually held in the AAA classroom each month but are currently being offered virtually due to COVID-19. Food for Thought is FREE and open to all AAA members. While being offered virtually, sponsoring supplier member has the option to offer a lunch delivery voucher (such as Uber Eats) to each participant registered. When hosted in person, lunch is provided by the sponsoring supplier member.
Suppliers who host Food for Thought provide:
- Lunch (average cost $150-$300)
- Door Prize of your choice (optional)
- Educational presentation (30-45 minutes) - This should not be a sales pitch, but an educational topic of your choice.
How do you sign up to be a 2021 Food for Thought presenter?
- Topics will be solicited two times per year in May and October.
- Submit your topic and description, including 4-5 bullet points by November 15, 2020.
- The Education Advisory Council, with feedback from past attendees, will select topics for the first half and second half of each year.
- If your topic is selected, an AAA staff member will contact you to coordinate the details.
Questions? Contact AAA Director of Education, Amy Lydic.