Food for Thought
What is Food for Thought?
Food for Thought is AAA's learn at lunch program consisting of an educational seminar presented by YOU - an AAA supplier member. These sessions are held in the AAA classroom each month. Food for Thought is FREE and open to all AAA members.
Suppliers who host Food for Thought provide:
- Lunch (average cost $150-$300)
- Door Prize of your choice (optional)
- Educational presentation (30-45 minutes) - This should not be a sales pitch, but an educational topic of your choice.
How do you sign up to be a 2022 Food for Thought presenter?
- Topics will be solicited two times per year in May and December.
- Submit your topic and description, including 4-5 bullet points by May 31, 2022 and November 30th, 2022.
- The Education Advisory Council, with feedback from past attendees, will select topics for the first half and second half of each year.
- If your topic is selected, an AAA staff member will contact you to coordinate the details.
Questions? Contact AAA Director of Education, Tatiana Marchizano