Presented by: Nathan Stowers, RPM Living
Best practices for preventive maintenance, make-readies and time management for increased efficiency, smoother operations and a higher NOI at your community.
This seminar will provide key concepts to consider when developing a preventive maintenance schedule, ways to maximize time in the field or office, and executing make-readies systematically to ensure high standards are being met for successful move-ins during the turn season.
- Maximizing time at work
- Tyranny of the Urgent
- Site maps/shop organization/inventory control
- Rule of Right
- Make Ready Board
- Scheduling Vendors
- Quality Control
- Importance of Preventative Maintenance
- Interior Preventive Maintenance
- Exterior Preventive Maintenance
- Capital Equipment Preventive Maintenance
For More Information:
COURSE GOOD FOR EDUCATION TRACKS: