This course is required for completion of the CAS credential.
Presented by: JR Rodriguez, CAS, NAAEI Faculty & Haydee Scott
Course price of $200 includes the Supplier Success eBook
If you took the CAS Credential Course, you can attend this session for no additional charge.
Great for new and seasoned Suppliers. This course is required for completion of the CAS Credential. So if obtaining your CAS Credential is a personal goal, get started now!
This full-day course will cover the following objectives:
- Understand how economic conditions have impacted the apartment industry
- Learn the role industry associations play in improving multi housing quality and professionalism
- Understand the inner structure of the apartment associations
- Learn how relationships and participation in associations builds industry strength and lines of business
- Define various types of multi-family housing
- Recognize measurements of a property’s success
- Identify decision-makers
- Review property and company organizational charts
- Review timing, resources, and daily operations of an on-site community
- Recognize business resources to maximize selling opportunities
- Learn ways to position products/services based upon the goals of an apartment community
- Begin relationship-building opportunities with other participants
Attendees can earn 5 CECs!
*Please note, this class needs a total of 12 registrations if not it will have to be rescheduled.
Not eligible for StarPass Subscription.
COURSE GOOD FOR EDUCATION TRACK