Budget Planning & Crisis Management
Presented by: Christy Sanchez, CAM, CPM, Magic Make Readies
In this seminar, you will learn about:
- Tips for Best Budgeting – Getting Started
- Using real data to effectively budget
- Where to find data
- How to use data to justify your budget numbers
- Common components of a budget
- Evaluating Budget metrics (what to do if under or over budget)
- Common mistakes when budgeting
- Underbudgeted line items
- Unrealistic budgeting to meet a certain “number” requested by management
- Unbudgeted items
- Impacts of Crisis on a budget and how to mitigate risk, impact
- How being prepared for a crisis can help the performance of the asset.
- Having established partnerships with suppliers/vendors
- Knowing insurance limitations and when a claim is indicated
Attendees can earn 3 CEC's!
Are you an ACE subscriber? Get a FREE registration with the ACE Subscription Ticket. Learn more about the ACE Education Subscription.
Good for the Following Education Tracks: