Lease with the Best: TAA Lease Forms
Learn the in's and outs of the TAA Lease!
Presented By: Allison Mattocks, Hari Nathan Kalyan, and other attorneys from Warren Kalyan PLLC
*Sponsored by the Texas Apartment Association and the Austin Apartment Association
Your relationships with your residents begin—and end—with your lease. Just how well do you understand this contract, and the responsibilities it conveys to you and to your residents?
REGISTER NOW AND RECEIVE 50% off a REDBOOK!
At this Lease with the Best: TAA Lease Forms seminar you'll learn more about
- General principles of real estate contract validity
- Terms and conditions of the TAA Apartment Lease Contract
- Importance of rental applications and proper screening
- Tools for use in the resident selection process
- Major differences between apartment, single-family dwelling, condominium and student
Housing Lease Contracts
- Important aspects of a written rental agreement
- Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- When are lease addenda legally necessary?
- Commonly needed forms for residential real property managers, and
- Why you should always use up-to-date forms
*There will be breaks, including 1 hour for lunch. Breakfast & Lunch will be included.
**Seminar participants can earn up to 6 hours of NAA continuing education credits (CEC's) AND 6 TREC credits. Check out the TREC RULES HERE
You must be present for the entire session to earn all five (6) Continuing Education Credits (CECs) AND 6 TREC credits for your NAA credential.
Approved by the Texas Real Estate Commission for 6 hours of contracts credit.
Provider: Texas Apartment Association
Provider number: 87
Course title: Lease with the Best: TAA Leasing Forms
Course number: 42894
Call TAA at 512/479-6252, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.taa.org for more information
Good for the following Education Tracks:
Not eligible for ACE pricing
|8:30 AM - 9:00 AM||Registration/Check In Opens|
|9:00 AM - 4:00 PM||Lease Seminar|
For More Information:
Thank you to our Education Sponsors!