Supplier Success Program - Your Key to Success
Presented by: Stephanie Naylor, CAS, NAAEI Faculty
Great for new and seasoned Suppliers. This course is required for completion of the CAS Credential. So if obtaining your CAS Credential is a personal goal, get started now!
This full-day course will cover the following objectives:
- Understand how economic conditions have impacted the apartment industry
- Learn the role industry associations play in improving multihousing quality and professionalism
- Understand the inner structure of the apartment associations
- Learn how relationships and participation in associations builds industry strength and lines of business
- Define various types of multi-family housing
- Recognize measurements of a property’s success
- Identify decision makers
- Review property and company organizational charts
- Review timing, resources, and daily operations of an on-site community
- Recognize business resources to maximize selling opportunities
- Learn ways to position products/services based upon the goals of an apartment community
- Begin relationship building opportunities with other participants.
Not eligible for ACE Education Subscription pricing.
For More Information:
GOOD FOR THE FOLLOWING EDUCATION TRACKS:
If you took the CAS Credential Course in February/March of 2021, you can attend this session for no additional charge. You will be contacted with Instructions for registering.