CPO Pool Certification Course
Understand techniques & skills required for proper pool operations.
Presented by: Angel Davila, CAM, CAMT, CAPS, CPO-I, NAAEI Faculty, Monarch Investment & Management Group
Two-day seminar is presented in English.
Tuesday June 14th - 8:00AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday June 15th- 8:00AM - 5:00 PM
Each day's class will be from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Course price includes textbook and exam.
Did you know that, in Texas, all public swimming pools and spas have to be under the supervision and direction of a properly trained and certified operator? (The operator does not have to be on site when the pool/spa is open. The operator can be responsible for multiple pools/spas at multiple locations. The operator's name and contact information must be available on-site.)
The Certified Pool & Spa Operator® (CPO®) certification program is the world’s leading education and certification program for keeping pools safer and keeping them open.
You will learn how to:
- Reduce risks in and around the water
- Prevent drowning, recreational water illness, suction entrapment, evisceration, diving accidents, electrocutions, chemical hazards, and slips and falls
- Address regulatory guidelines
- Maintain disinfection and water balance
- Manage water problems
- Perform troubleshooting, chemical testing, and record keeping
- Manage chemical feed
- Utilize automation and technology
- Ensuring on-site pool maintenance personnel are trained to properly operate all equipment.
- Ensuring chemicals are used according to manufacturer's instructions, and Safety Data Sheets and proper PPE is provided on-site.
- Ensuring the pool/spa is tested as required and logs, as required are maintained properly.
The CPO certification exam will take place on the second day and will take approximately 2.5 hours.
Not eligible for ACE pricing
COURSE GOOD FOR EDUCATION TRACK