Advanced Leasing Issues (Virtual)
Rental Criteria, Applications, Synthetic Fraud and Criminal Guidance
Zoom link sent upon registration
Presented by: Corey Rogers, Attorney at Rogers Law Firm
Learn best practices for advanced leasing issues.
This seminar will teach you best practices for the following:
* What your rental criteria needs to cover
* How to avoid potential liability for improper and discriminatory criteria
* When and how to provide rental criteria
* What to look for to avoid being a victim of fraud
* What your rights and remedies are for an inaccurate application
Are you an ACE subscriber? Get a FREE registration with the ACE Subscription Ticket. Learn more about the ACE Education Subscription.
Attendees can earn 3 CEC's!
COURSE GOOD FOR FOLLOWING EDUCATION TRACKS:
For More Information:
Thank you to our Education Sponsors!