COVID-19 Resource Page
Resources for rental housing providers and industry members to stay informed and share information during a natural disaster or severe weather event.
We are grateful to be able to be a representative of this industry, and we are here to help!
We continue to monitor our 11-county region and local ordinances and timelines that impact our industry.
AAA issues Member Alerts via e-mail with critical industry information, guidance, and resources! Not getting our e-mails? Login to your Member Compass to update your contact information.
Rental Housing Providers, Owners, Managers
If you are in need of specialized services during the COVID-19 crisis, one of our trusted AAA members would love to help you out!
Recent Headlines Related to COVID-19 and the Rental Housing Industry.
Webinars for Austin Area Rental Housing Industry Professionals During COVID-19.
If you are a renter or looking to provide your tenants with resources, please see our Renter Resource Page. It includes FAQs related to COVID-19 and contacts of local groups that may offer assistance.
Si usted es un inquilino o esta buscando proveer recursos a sus residents, por favor entre a nuestra Pagina de Recursos para Inquilinos. La pagina incluye Preguntas Frecuentes acerca de COVID-19 y contactos de grupos locales que podrian ofrecerle ayuda.
- AAA Health & Safety VISITOR Policies
- AAA Health & Safety EMPLOYEE Policies
- Health & Safety Policies TEMPLATE (Visitor)
- Health & Safety Policies TEMPLATE (Employee)
- Face Mask & Social Distancing Signs (English & Spanish)
- Mayor Adler Order - Stay Home, Mask, Be Safe - 6.22.20
- Austin-Travis County Order - Mandating Face Coverings for Businesses
- Hays County Order - Mandating Face Coverings for Businesses
- Mayors Order 2021-03_through May 1
- Travis County Order 2021-03_through May 1
- Travis County JOP_Order 12_ March 26 to May 1
- Understanding the Austin 60-day Notice of Proposed Eviction Ordinance – May 17, 2021
- SCOTX Order 34th Emergency Order_Issued Jan 29
- Mayor Order Issued Jan 28: No NTV Through 4.1.21
- Travis County Judge Order 2021-01: No NTV Through 4.1.21
- Travis Co. Judge Order 2020-22: No NTV Through 2.1.21
- Mayor's Order: No NTV Through 2.1.21
- Travis County Justices of the Peace issued Order No. 10
- Supreme Court of Texas 32nd Emergency Order
- Texas Supreme Court Order Regarding the CDC Order
- Travis County Justices of the Peace Order (updated 9/24/20)
- City of Austin Mayor's Order: Prohibiting Notices To Vacate, Extended Through September 30
- City of Austin/Travis County Orders: Stay Home, Mask, and Otherwise Be Safe through December 15
- COVID-19 Transmission Prevention Ordinance
- CARES Act Property Disclosure Ordinance
- City of Austin Notice of Proposed Eviction Ordinance
- Understanding the Austin 60-day Notice of Proposed Eviction Ordinance
- San Marcos Notice of Proposed Eviction Ordinance
- Kyle Notice of Proposed Eviction Ordinance
- Travis County Notice to Vacate Order Through December 31
- CDC Issues FAQs on Order
- CDC Order: Temporary Halt in Residential Evictions to Prevent the Further Spread of COVID-19
- COVID-19 Map
- CDC Coronavirus Resource Center
- What you need to know about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- Symptoms of Coronavirus Disease 2019
- What to do if you are sick with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- EPA's Registered Antimicrobial Products for Use Against Novel Coronavirus