Honors & Awards Programs
Join us on December 10, 2021, at the Renaissance Hotel Austin, for the APEX AWARDS, a combined event featuring the 2021 Property of the Year and the 2021 Professional of the Year Awards.
It is sure to be the event of the year, and one not to be missed!
Property of the Year Awards
AAA Property of the Year awards are given in these categories:
- Amber Award (Affordable Housing)
- Amethyst Award (Student Property)
- Best Virtual Tour Award
- CARE Award (Creating an Amazing Resident Experience)
- Crystal Award (High Rise)
- Diamond Award (300+ units)
- Diamond Award (50-299 units)
- Emerald Award (300 + units)
- Emerald Award (50 – 299 units)
- Garnet Award (50 units and under) **NEW AWARD in 2021**
- Onyx Award (Renovation)
- Opal Award (Active Adult/55+)
- Pearl Award (Lease-up Property)
- Rise Above Award
- Ruby Award (300+ units)
- Ruby Award (50-299 units)
- Sapphire Award (300+ units)
- Sapphire Award (50-299 units)
- Topaz Award (Mid Rise)
2021 Nominations are In - Now to the Determining Finalists and Winners!
Professional of the Year Awards
Annually, AAA gives Professional of the Year awards in seven categories:
- Property Manager of the Year
- Assistant Manager of the Year
- Leasing Professional of the Year
- Maintenance Professional of the Year
- Supervisor of the Year
- Independent Rental Owner of the Year
- Doc Young Supplier of the Year
- Trailblazer of the Year
The Professional of the Year award candidates must be nominated, go through an application process, and then a peer-based judging process.
Each nominee is recognized as a leader in our field and has proven their dedication to the industry by putting forth the time, money, and effort to further their professional development. What sets our winners apart from all nominees is their additional commitment to the association as a whole. The winner in each category gives of him or herself through year-round involvement in AAA committees, participation at events, community service activities, and aids us in developing our next generation of award winners and association leaders.